Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The DeKalb Firefighter Union Local #1236, in cooperation with the DeKalb Fire Department, is sponsoring a community Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) matching funds grant program. It is our hope this program can be a first step in making DeKalb a “HEARTSafe Community.”
Business or organization must
• Be located within the City of DeKalb limits or the DeKalb Fire Protection District;
• Comply with FDA requirements and documentation and maintenance of the AED;
• Be willing to allow name of business or organization to be used for ongoing public relation campaigns; and
• Have the ability to contribute 50% in matching funds toward the purchase of the AED.
1. Complete the application below, and submit it to the selection committee.
2. The selection committee will review all applications and notify applicants of its
decision in a timely manner.
3. The DeKalb Firefighters Local #1236 in conjunction with the DeKalb Fire Department will assist your organization in initial and ongoing training.
The APPLICATION PROCESS does not discriminate against race, sex, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation. The selection committee reserves the right not to award in any given year. If you have any questions regarding this program please contact DeKalb Fire Department at 815-748-8460 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field